Vu l'heure, je ne parviens pas à me motiver assez pour vous traduire la patchnote ....(^^) Mais je vous la livre en anglais, et que ceux qui ont des questions viennent me trouver, humpfff !
RIFT 2.7: HOTFIX #4 5/21/14
== FEATURES ==
NEW RAID - BINDINGS OF BLOOD: MAELFORGE
A mysterious force working to rewrite history has turned to the most pivotal moment in all the Blood Storm war: the imprisonment of Maelforge. The victory that once united the broken armies of Telara is now in jeopardy and the fate of all Telara with it. Join the heroes of the Blood Storm war in a battle against extinction and fight for your very existence!
Unicornalia descends upon Telara on Thursday, 5/22 at 3:30 PM server time. It will remain until 3:30 PM server time on the following Thursday, 5/29!
If you are level 30 or higher you can find new daily quests in your home city that award a new currency, Sparkle Essences! These currencies can be used to purchase an Opal Unicorn mount from Mari, the PRI Quartermaster.
Limited Edition: Sparkle Troves, available on the Rift Store and from completing the achievement A Rainbow in the Dark, have a chance to contain an Onyx Unicorn mount. Participate in the new zone event Hooves and Horns in Moonshade Highlands for a chance at additonal Limited Edition: Sparkle Troves!
* You can now teleport to a different Shard by yourself without having to group with somebody on that Shard!
- Right-click on your player portrait while you are logged in game and look for a new option "Teleport to Shard" to see a list of available shards that you can teleport to.
- Note that you cannot teleport to another shard while you are in combat, in a Warfront, in a Conquest, or in a private map instance such as a Dimension.
* Bounty Hunters; Keep your eyes open for Telara's Most Wanted!
* Fixed an issue causing Mage Tanks to have much lower armor values when mentored then intended.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Level 60 players no longer need to change their level filters to see Empyreal Vanquisher's Cells.
* The Unnatural Speciation zone event should now launch more frequently. Thanks to FyrrePower for the feedback!
* Fixed various text issues in Stonefield quests. (Thanks to our player-editors -- Relaria@Faeblight, Meduza@Deepwood, Hasadas@Hailol, Lanat@Greybriar, and Qukigger@Faeblight!)
* Quest: Bound AncientsL This Death Saga can now be completed in non-raid versions of the encounter.
* Quest: Stone Cold Survivors: Now works properly now.
* The Quartermaster merchant at Crimson Wash should once again offer to sell Quarry Rat rewards to Guardian players.
* Quest: Carnage: Soul Hunter: Removed some text fragments. Thanks, Treiale@Laethys!
* Break Free and other similar CC breaking abilities will now correctly enable when you are Debilitated.
* Fixed casting on target-of-target for the new Cleric abilities.
* Fixed an issue where Oracle Curses, with points in Devouring Emblems, were consuming Emblem of Pain buffs.
* Defend the Fallen: Upon expiration, this ability now applies a blocker buff to allies affected by it.
* Viral Infection: Now has a 10 minute duration.
* Supportive Care: Now procs off of absorb abilities as well.
* All AoE healing and absorb shield effects that could target friendly pets will no longer do so.
* Healing and absorb abilities are no longer affected by Tempest's Long Range Training talent.
* Dichotomy of Pain, Mass Oppression and Castigate: Damage increased. Secondary effects remain unchanged.
* Ameliorate: Increased healing done by 100%.
* AoE healing effects will no longer target pets.
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
BINDINGS OF BLOOD: AKYLIOS
* Corrected the leaderboard and added the zone quest.
BINDINGS OF BLOOD: GREENSCALE
* Corrected the tooltip display for Call of Dhel to correctly note the 40% increase in damage it provides.
* Toxilua will now punish your vine related shenanigans.
* Leaderboards will now actually list a time.
BINDINGS OF BLOOD: LAETHYS
* Fixed an issue that could cause Laethys to not spawn Gold Piles during Laethic Gold.
* Increased the cooldown of Auric Evocation.
BINDINGS OF BLOOD: MAELFORGE
* Unlocked the true AI, strength, health values and enabled full mechanics. You didn't actually think we'd let you practice on the real thing, did you?
* Additional drops for Mage Tanks are available from Raid Rifts and in Raiding Instances.
* Fixed an issue where the heal over time effect from the Ethereal Touch wand was not increasing healing from other items.
* Rend the Heavens has been changed to Spell Power instead of Spell Critical Hit.
* Tenacious Trident staff has been corrected to have tankier stats. Thanks Kilardi@Greybriar.
* Several Rogue and Mage items were filtering incorrectly, thanks Rahka@Wolfsbane!
* Hunter Exemplar's Fortifying Cloak stats upgraded, thanks Rakha@Wolfsbane.
Protecteur de la Garde
Chevalier de l'Ordre de Mathos
« Si tu gagnes, ne dis rien. Si tu perds, encore moins... »